Cool ’n’ Comfort SL series of products are installed between two metal sheets in a double skin roofing system. The system is fixed together with a z-purlin which creates a gap for installation of the insulation and vapour barrier. The use of Cool’n’Comfort SL series boosts the performance of the double skin metal roofing system with an improved level of thermal insulation, acoustic and fire protection.
- Improve comfort with thermal insulation
- Durable and last for a lifetime of a building
- Reduced installation costs as a result of insulation damaged by water
- Gives more time and provide a safe means of escape and for rescue work in the event of a fire
- Dampening the noise and vibration from external sources and rain impact noise